MOTD Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

todd1882 todd1882 Dele’s like a running back catching those passes from Alderweireld. Will you admit you’ve been a bit hasty?

I’ve used an American frame of reference to make it easier for you.
Hey Joe.

Gotta say, this post was a twofer for ya. Very efficient I must say. But Dele's ability to run and tap them in has never been a point of contention with me my friend. It's the rest of it. Did you notice that Joe? So when you're able to see past the shiny objects and you get around to recognizing that then give me another ring. I'll be here. 'Member, these colors don't run. #Murica.

Hope your evening is good my friend.

Don’t patronise me todd. You’re now showing to be a bit of a tit. You have a limited knowledge of our beautiful game and what’s required to succeed in it. Your analysis of Dele is as convincing as mine about Joe Montana. I have nothing personal against you Todd, but you should realise that you don’t have a clue about football, and for that I don’t blame you. You’ve gone out on a limb about Dele and he’s making you look stupid. I suspect you’re another sad soul who isn’t big enough to admit that you’re wrong. Did you see that technique earlier? Nah, I doubt you could understand technique if you fell over it, trying on your shoulder pads.

If you’re going to criticise one of the best young midfielders in the world, do it from a position of strength and knowledge, and not as a self-conferred expert of English football from a land far away. It’s perfectly obvious from your sneering tone that you have a problem with people Todd, and you fancy yourself a little bit too much for my liking. You’re not wanted, you make no salient points, and all you do is deny the obvious. It’s a shame that you’re such a woeful ambassador for your country and you’re condescending debating style also shows you up to be what you are. You fancy your tits off. I think you’re as dense as they come and it was a bad day when you joined this forum with your USA USA USA rantings.

I’ve cunted you off in the past and you just come back with funnies and agrees, so let me be unfettered in my dislike of you:

I don’t like you.

I think you’re an idiot.

Your attempts to get on with me are cringeworthy.

You’re assessments of our players are laughable.

You’re assessments of all footballers are laughable.

You’re so confused with a game you don’t understand that you’re willing to humiliate yourself in pursuit of that knowledge on the sly and hope no one notices. Let me spell it out for you Todd - nobody, who knows anything about football would take your observations as anything other than the childish bleatings of a disenfranchised yank whose XXXXXL shirt didn’t turn up on time.

I should have put you on ignore months ago, but needless to say this is the last time I’ll address you ever. Good luck with humiliating hamsters.
Hey Joe.

Hope your evening's going well my friend.

Keown going full AFTV on Match of the Day this evening. You love to see it.

lel1.gif

Back
Top Bottom