Morecambe (H) - FA Cup - Sunday 1400 KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We learned a lot today.
And that is good!

Through to the 4th Rd. Good.

We now know who we can and can't trust... Good!

Trust in Conte. GOOD!
Lol we've learned this every time they play. We are essentially out of the conference league because of these players. (And being robbed of our last game)

I'd far rather see Pete in our starting XI than Matt, at least he'd bring decent music, a party vibe and some Class As to the table.

Athleticism and footballing skills would be roughly similar I reckon.

1111498.jpg

Jeeez the last thing our B team need is a mini smack epidemic in the dressing room........ Then again; might liven the cunts up a bit!

Last edited:
Brilliant vs Leicester in the 1999 League Cup Final and a really nice bloke from all I've heard.

Ramon Vega > Tanguy Ndombele
What's more, Ramón would give you excellent financial advice and a tidy return on your investment.

He's welcome round Casa Bill anytime he's in the area. Tanguy not so much. Though there'd be no stopping him if he smelt my cocido from the street...

555205866_171648435_1024x576.jpg

Ah come on dele was shocking. Tanganga was definitely worse than rodon
Dele nearly scored.
Rodon's indecision led to a a couple of hairy moments including the corner he conceded which led to the goal.
Granted Tanganga made a couple of poor decisions but I like players who make decisions rather than dither about.

Lol we've learned this every time they play. We are essentially out of the conference league because of these players. (And being robbed of our last game)
Exactly. No more "learning" we know what Dele, Ndombele, Doherty, Rodon and Lo Celso provide. I give Gil some slack, he has not played in his natural position consistently and is always stuck playing with the shit squad since he won't get in over Son or Lucas.

Tanganga added his name to the list of players not stepping up when needed. I had such high hopes for him but he needs a loan move bad.

It must bloody infuriate Conte (and even the likes of Kane, etc) that he simply can't trust the B team to see off basic oppostion time and time again. Imagine if Kane, Moura, Skipp had got injured in that 20 mins. Absolute joke

I'd have left the OG XI out there..... Sink or swim.

This squad can't cope with another deep cup run anyway.

I think N'Dombele is finally done here.... Real shame, cos I wanted him to be the new Moussa Dembele...
But unfortunately, he's the new Gedson Fernandes!

Dele nearly scored.
Rodon's indecision led to a a couple of hairy moments including the corner he conceded which led to the goal.
Granted Tanganga made a couple of poor decisions but I like players who make decisions rather than dither about.
I thought rodon was decisive for that corner. He left one nearly short before so he put the next one in row z and out. If in doubt and all that. I rather he did that than try roll it back to a poor enough keeper while sprinting towards his own goal.
Tanganga was shocking for that goal.

If you think we are going to get any money or something to pay his wages then you are more naive than Ndombele is in his skill.
As I said, it leaves us with a difficult dilemma. I think you're being a bit melodramatic though - if we said he could go for £10m I bet you there would be clubs all over Europe who would bite your hand off for that deal. But we can't regularly pay £50m+ for players then let them go a couple of years later for peanuts. So it's a case of how much we could get for him. I'm obviously not naive enough to think we can get £50m for N'Dombele right now - as I said that's the problem - but equally we can't really let him go for £10m if we want to have a sustainable business (and therefore club). You might be able to do that occasionally with one player, but you can't do it with 3 or 4 every years as seems to be suggested on here.

I think N'Dombele is finally done here.... Real shame, cos I wanted him to be the new Moussa Dembele...
But unfortunately, he's the new Gedson Fernandes!

Gedson is harmless. This dosser has cast a major shadow over this team for the last 3 years.

It has to end.

I didn't think Doc was quite as bad today as some thought. But I still want him exterminated by a rabid Dalek. Just because.

But what a fucking mess of a player Ndombele is. Literally the wierdest dude I've seen in a Spurs shirt. Jogging off like that. Fucking sprint like Gill you lazy puffing fuck. If he was a Greek mythological beast, he'd be half toll both attendant, half burger. Please please shed the reptilian skin Spurs and ditch this bone-idle ponce.

Dele. Finished. But we already know this. Not even an eighth of what he once was.

And their Goalini was better than our Gollini. It's as if Joe Hart had inseminated Vanilla Ice and he'd shat out a C-grade rapping twat with the reaction time of a smack addict. There's no point to him.

Rodon by far the worst game I've seen him play for us and I was shocked at just how half-hearted and shite he was. Guess that's what the manager's have picked up on.

Tanganga needs a loan out. Just a disaster of late and we need him working things out in the championship for a season before his confidence is destroyed for good.

Dele nearly scored.
And for once one of deles flicks nearly came off. Thats it. That was his whole contribution.
No worse than a lot of others mind you but too often now

Back
Top Bottom