Monaco away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We don't even pass the ball forward. We just lump it, expecting Kane to run onto it and score. It's pathetic.

No tactics, no strategy, no passion, no energy, no creativity, no organisation at the back. 1/10 performance.

We don't even pass the ball forward. We just lump it, expecting Kane to run onto it and score. It's pathetic.

No tactics, no strategy, no passion, no energy, no creativity, no organisation at the back. 1/10 performance.

$TOP MELTING!1111!!!111!

Look, I'm a big fan of Poch and I think he's our way forward, but even if we pull a last minute brace like that magic at West Ham and magically pull a win out of our asses, the level of performances across the squad have been poor recently and Poch needs to feel some pressure.

You're not a very nice person are you? Get a grip. You're melting so much it is embarrassing.
sorry?

melting?

I'm here rooting for my team to find a way to turn this round, not pouring an endless diatribe of negativity into a match thread shared by proper supporters.

We can all see whats happening, we don't need it broadcast blow by blow by a collection of shitheads that think that they are the only people capable of understanding whats happening.

Disappointed in this performance. We haven't had a full strength squad for CL yet. Toby and Jan would've been brilliant tonight. Same with walker. Juat sad with the performances this year

Back
Top Bottom