Modern Football is Broken - Picture Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Imagine if SAF was still at united . If he did that for Man U or during an international game, Whiskey nose would rip him to shreds

Remember when Mancini immediately subbed and banished Balotelli for doing similar in a summer friendly for City. That was in the US I think

Don't see the huge issue really, proposed to his Mrs on a cliff?
With someone else there documenting it. So romantic. Unless they set up a camera timed on a tripod which makes it really narcissistic
I guarantee you they went through bundles of pics until she picked the correct one to post .
He's even wearing a sort of summer tuxedo. I supposed she never asked him why?
Staged celebrity bullshit.

Last edited:
With someone else there documenting it. So romantic. Unless they set up a camera timed on a tripod which makes it really narcissistic
I guarantee you they went through bundles of pics until she picked the correct one to post .
Usually I'd agree with staged BS, but I kinda don't see your point on this one. A lot of (normal) people get friends to hide and take pictures when they're proposing.

But, I can't knock you for having issue with it.

Usually I'd agree with staged BS, but I kinda don't see your point on this one. A lot of (normal) people get friends to hide and take pictures when they're proposing.

But, I can't knock you for having issue with it.
its becoming very common to have pro photographers according to a mate that is a photographer

I guess you feel the same way about Harry Kane then?

Now Kane has done the social media proposal.

I admire your footballing prowess and ability to score 20+ goals per season, but if I were to be walking down the beach and saw you doing one of those poncy, celebrity marriage proposals I would say Oi Kane NO!! Not you as well get the fuck up off that knee before you do it in and are out for the start of the season
The world has gone fucking mad.

its becoming very common to have pro photographers according to a mate that is a photographer
It's also popular to take pictures of celebrities / wannabe clebreties who are pregnant in some poncy pose like they are something special becuase they are procreating. Why do these people think everyone else wants to see it too.
maybe I'm getting old and don't understand. I just don't see the need to show everyone else you've poroposed.
There isn't going to be a picture of a celeb throwing the ring into the sea, kicking the sand whilst she's walking off...... with the caption 'she said No?' ....followed by crying face, broken heart & pile of shit emojis

Back
Top Bottom