Milan roll call

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

BOYS! STOP IT THIS INSTANT!!!!
Carlito, please apologise to Tommy Harmer, and Thomas, say you're sorry to Carlito Pacino!

Make up make up, never do it again, if you do you'll get the cane!
Ahem, as you were lads, carry on!

Had expected more prematch atmosphere around Duomo. Not much happened all day. Other story in the stadium though - great support despite the performance. See you all in BSel!

Yea Duomo was dead, seemed people struggled getting booze. Was sat in the square with bottles we got from a supermarket out of town, and loads of people kept coming up asking where we got it from and if we knew anywhere selling.
Supermarket near our hotel out of town had all the drink taped off, with signs up saying they were not allowed to sell drink from Wednesday night to Friday morning

Yea Duomo was dead, seemed people struggled getting booze. Was sat in the square with bottles we got from a supermarket out of town, and loads of people kept coming up asking where we got it from and if we knew anywhere selling.
Supermarket near our hotel out of town had all the drink taped off, with signs up saying they were not allowed to sell drink from Wednesday night to Friday morning
We've struggled to find some bars on our European travels (or found them too expensive) so we're gonna bring some form of spirit over with us next time we go abroad, get cunted at the hotel and leave for the pubs a bit later. Hopefully we should have all bases covered!

There was a shady little bar off down the road the trams come into the Duomo, literally 5 minutes walk which was an english football pub. I sat in there pretty much all afternoon with nice cold pints being necked. Did get pretty busy but they insisted if there was any chanting they would stop serving beer.

Of course chanting happened, so they stopped serving for a bit, some left and then the taps re-opened. Wasn't ideal but it done a job. Didn't fancy buying a pizza on the square just to have a mug or two of beer.

Our hotel was near Centrale station and our bar bill for the night before and the match night (for 2 of us) ended up being more than we paid for the rooms. American grill place in the train station served us a couple of pitchers the night before, think most people there were more interested in watching the pope on the news channel than anything else though.

Found a few quality bars and had a decent lock in.

Out of interest where'd you find a lock in? Got back to Duomo post match and the place was dead. Shame.

Good trip though would have been better had they been serving more freely in the square. The English pub was alright though not being able to get rowdy was a bit shit - we left when they stopped serving with a group of yids and steamed on the metro up to some little cafe before getting turfed out of there as well!

Out of interest where'd you find a lock in? Got back to Duomo post match and the place was dead. Shame.

Good trip though would have been better had they been serving more freely in the square. The English pub was alright though not being able to get rowdy was a bit shit - we left when they stopped serving with a group of yids and steamed on the metro up to some little cafe before getting turfed out of there as well!

Ahh so were you one of the rowdy lot who stopped me having a beer? :adestare:

Best moment in there was the stand off between the two scarf sellers. Bit disappointing you couldn't sing in there but still had a good laugh.

Ahh so were you one of the rowdy lot who stopped me having a beer? :adestare:

Best moment in there was the stand off between the two scarf sellers. Bit disappointing you couldn't sing in there but still had a good laugh.

Haha, not one of the ringleaders but I was up for a bit of a sing song. I was just glad to find a bar with yids in initially - but lets face it, as soon as it started getting busy the chants were inevitable! I'm guessing they were trying to keep a low profile due to the alcohol ban, apparently on previous trips that place has been banging.

The second scarf seller coming in was funny as. There were so many fellas flogging them.

Haha, not one of the ringleaders but I was up for a bit of a sing song. I was just glad to find a bar with yids in initially - but lets face it, as soon as it started getting busy the chants were inevitable! I'm guessing they were trying to keep a low profile due to the alcohol ban, apparently on previous trips that place has been banging.

The second scarf seller coming in was funny as. There were so many fellas flogging them.

Yeah, a few guys at the bar were like "well if you're gonna let us in and give us beer, then there is no way of stopping the chants" but it did quieten down.

Then they made the mistake of ringing the last orders bell and everyone in the place was joining in :avblol:

Back
Top Bottom