Mikkel Damsgaard

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Few players shock me as to the clubs they are at nowadays (they sort of suit the club they play for if that makes sense), but I am shock that Damsgaard is still at Brentford. Signed for them in 2022, impressed me at the last World Cup and I just expected him to move to a bigger club.

I know he doesn't have the goal scoring ratio for our system, but there is just something about him I like

Few players shock me as to the clubs they are at nowadays (they sort of suit the club they play for if that makes sense), but I am shock that Damsgaard is still at Brentford. Signed for them in 2022, impressed me at the last World Cup and I just expected him to move to a bigger club.

I know he doesn't have the goal scoring ratio for our system, but there is just something about him I like
Technically gifted, but average in other areas. Needs to be in a system where he’s allowed time to ping the ball about I think.

Like him, but yeah probably not for us

Back
Top Bottom