Mike Ashley's Incentive

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mike Ashley has offered a £1 million bonus for non-playing staff if Newcastle beat Woolwich tomorrow. I feel a lot better now than after Pardew's 'don't mind if we lose 4-0 comments last week'

However wouldn't it be just typical for Spurs for them to be drawing 0-0 in the final minutes and the whole incentive to backfire as they all go bombing forward for the win.

We wait and see

Non-playing staff can't much influence the game once they get over the white line.

No they can't, but, the players that have any sort of decency will see this as an opertunity to help out the employees at Newcastle who are on a more realistic salary. It's a stroke of genius by Ashley in my opinion.

No they can't, but, the players that have any sort of decency will see this as an opertunity to help out the employees at Newcastle who are on a more realistic salary. It's a stroke of genius by Ashley in my opinion.

Ha, ahahahaha. That's a good one.

He does it every year apparently so we're not special; surprise, surprise. But I doubt a load of Frenchmen care about the local tea ladies but I could be wrong.

I like it. I like it a lot but unfortunately it won't change what is written.

Back
Top Bottom