Mighty Spurs vs Piemonte Calcio | Sun 1230BST/1330CEST

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Winks and Skipp have done such a great job covering so much ground.

Big reason we’re able to keep possession so much.

Skipp in for a big year ?
Skipp very clever as well as hard working. Again dont want to see him loaned out. He will get games

Really enjoying this side full of pressing, enthusiasm, technical ability. Amazing that the club has such a strong ethos behind Poch and his coaching, a real testament to him and his staff that any 11 out on the pitch plays the way he wants and can make a hugely experienced and talented side like Juventus look very ordinary.

Dele has looked underwhelming for majority of the match.

Can't wait for GLC to permanently take his starting stop.
I’d much rather have GLC on the left side of the middle of a 4-3-3 and have Dele further up the pitch. Dele is doing what he should in the role he is playing. With Ndombele, Winks, GLC and Sissoko, I doubt Dele will be playing that deep normally like he did last year, so it’s probably not an issue regardless.

Really enjoying this side full of pressing, enthusiasm, technical ability. Amazing that the club has such a strong ethos behind Poch and his coaching, a real testament to him and his staff that any 11 out on the pitch plays the way he wants and can make a hugely experienced and talented side like Juventus look very ordinary.
I hope seeing the high press is an indication we will be using it more in the future. Didn't use it enough last season.

Back
Top Bottom