Scott Houghton with an afro - Marcus Edwards

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

^ 1
^ 2
^ 3
^ 4
^ 5
^ 6

Yeah, I saw it Bruv... you still refuse to sound convinced though...
Do you have an agenda against future Spurs starlets... or are you erring on the side of caution in case it all goes a bit 'Tom Carroll'?

Very worried it goes down the route of Tom Carroll. Got millions on him getting 100 England caps and at least 3 ballon d'ors.

Very worried it goes down the route of Tom Carroll. Got millions on him getting 100 England caps and at least 3 ballon d'ors.
Imagine if he ONLY ended up getting 99 England Caps, 2 Ballon D'Ors and you still lost your money...!!
You be like...:carrollwtf:

Anyone watching? How's he doing?

I see Sessegnon has scored. What a talent.
And he isn't playing LB either.

I think he was playing in a front 3 with Mount and Edwards of a 433.
Yet the same line up I could find has Jay Dasilva playing central defence. He's the LB.
Either way Challobah, Suliman, Sterling and Dasilva are the back 4.

Ps. He's always lorded as a great LB Sessegnon yet he seldom seems to play there for club or country.

Last edited:
And he isn't playing LB either.

I think he was playing in a front 3 with Mount and Edwards of a 433.
Yet the same line up I could find has Jay Dasilva playing central defence. He's the LB.
Either way Challobah, Suliman, Sterling and Dasilva are the back 4.
oh Jeez, I so wanted him to join us this Summer. Seemed to be the perfect understudy for Rose in a 3-4-2-1.

The Wing backs are so key for the way we play that formation.

Did anybody see it? How was Edwards?

Eurosport? ...Thought that died with BSB and squarials!
England's next game vs Holland on Thurs pm is on Eurosport

Might take some finding on the dial...

20100925_STP504.jpg

Back
Top Bottom