Memorial to my son, Michael Read, at Norwich this Sunday.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My 22 year old son Michael Read was hit by a car and killed on the 2nd of October.
He was a massive Spurs fan and we watched all the matches together. He will be mentioned in the obituary section of the programme on Sunday, and I will be sitting in my usual seat, but without him next to me. We miss him so much.
It would be great to get everyone applauding in his memory on 22 mins. He would love that. I'll be in stand 503 with some of his family. If you could do that and spread the word through any other forums it would make Sunday's game even more special for us and for Michael. COYS.

My 22 year old son Michael Read was hit by a car and killed on the 2nd of October.
He was a massive Spurs fan and we watched all the matches together. He will be mentioned in the obituary section of the programme on Sunday, and I will be sitting in my usual seat, but without him next to me. We miss him so much.
It would be great to get everyone applauding in his memory on 22 mins. He would love that. I'll be in stand 503 with some of his family. If you could do that and spread the word through any other forums it would make Sunday's game even more special for us and for Michael. COYS.
It will be an honour to applaud

Last edited by a moderator:
Awful, unbelievable. I’m truly sorry for your loss

Have you contacted the club or the Trust? With the media at the ground, they could easily share a message to everyone there in advance

Back
Top Bottom