Membership

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So is everyone supposed to get a new card, even people who aren't new members. Ive had the same card for a few years I think, they don't normally change them every year. Or maybe they do and I forget

So is everyone supposed to get a new card, even people who aren't new members. Ive had the same card for a few years I think, they don't normally change them every year. Or maybe they do and I forget
They said that every member will get a new card this year. They also said that Espanyol would be paper tickets, but I haven't received mine yet!

I quite liked the postcards. The badge is nasty though. The white enamel is too thick and makes it look all blobby. Same as last season but you'd think they would've learnt.

Also, the back off the letter has a pic of Vertonghen, rather than Bale. He's as good as gone.

Also, the back off the letter has a pic of Vertonghen, rather than Bale. He's as good as gone.

I like the Vertonghen pic, it's quite for a better word 'iconic' could see it on a canvas or even an NY billboard. Glad and refreshing that its not all about Bale on every single piece of promotional props.

I like the Vertonghen pic, it's quite for a better word 'iconic' could see it on a canvas or even an NY billboard. Glad and refreshing that its not all about Bale on every single piece of promotional props.
I know mate I was being a sarcastic prick.

Back
Top Bottom