Membership renewal

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Have any of you had your memberships automatically renewed by direct debit yet? Because money was supposed to be taken out of my account supposedly on May 16 but as yet no sign?

Yep, mine was taken on 19/05/14 and the additional 15 loyalty points added the following day.

I would email the ticket office or customer services, as I'm reasonably sure they will be able to sort it out for you.

Have any of you had your memberships automatically renewed by direct debit yet? Because money was supposed to be taken out of my account supposedly on May 16 but as yet no sign?
You didn't read the email properly. It said the money would be taken between 16th May and 6th June.

EDIT: I just checked my account and mine was paid for on 21st May, so different to Spurs1882DW Spurs1882DW . I wouldn't panic until 7th June.

Last edited:
A bulk of them will probably go out tomorrow once bank holiday weekend is done. Mine hasn't been debited yet either.

Ah, cheers for the info guys. Had probs with renewing via DD few years back and don't wanna go through that hassle again. Though I swear my letter explicitly stated it was May 16th...

I actually emailed them last week asking if they could give me a specific date and this was their response:

"Thank you for your email.

Payment is due to be taken between the dates of May 16 and June 6.

I am afraid that we cannot be more specific at this time.

Kind regards,

Jake

Tottenham Hotspur Ticket Office"

Wouldn't worry yet mate.

Back
Top Bottom