Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Talksport this morning (as well as having Dean Saunders on) interviewed Jamie Carragher, Ian rush and a scouse actor,

‘Coming up at 10 Jim white has an in dept interview with Jürgen Klopp’

Talksport this morning (as well as having Dean Saunders on) interviewed Jamie Carragher, Ian rush and a scouse actor,

Thanks for the warning...

Essential to avoid anything with Dean Saunders. Although I’m always tempted to ask the oxygen thief how he knows anything about the game when he managed to get Wolves relegated to old 3rd Div.

Complete liar about Brian Clough too.

All those shitheads will miraculously go into 24 hr hiding if Citeh beat them.

On MOTD last night, referring to our loss against Wolves, they said 'Wolves, yes that's right, Wolves' (or something like that). Why the snide digs all the time?
Just like they said "Palace, yes Palace..." and "Leicester, yes Leicester" when they recently beat City... oh, no wait, those were just tactical defeats that the WHOLE of football saw coming!!
:pochbye:

This picture from the BBC's main site says it all really, I don't care when this was written, it's still on the site now.

ef46036709504e49ae056ce457b0ae33-full.jpg

It's so sad. There's so many snide digs at Tottenham in the media. We have a young team that's been coached amazingly on a burget (with an English base) and yet most fans love to see us falter, despite so many obstacles.

To be honest I don't think they'll take us seriously until we can show a sustained period of true domination...and that reminds me I've got an appointment tonight at 9.30 with Mistress Raven :levystare:

Will they ever give up he signed a 5 year contract last summer that just mendicous lying.

At what point do a) these press cunts start to fear for their own credibility? ...and b) when do we start to see committed counter journalism from the alleged good guys like Mr Gold....?

Pussys too scared rock the 'system' through hope that one that they'll eventually taken in and paid by said system.

(This is why calls such as "oh but they are spurs; give 'em a break" don't cut it for me....)

At what point do a) these press cunts start to fear for their own credibility? ...and b) when do we start to see committed counter journalism from the alleged good guys like Mr Gold....?

Pussys too scared rock the 'system' through hope that one that they'll eventually taken in and paid by said system.

(This is why calls such as "oh but they are spurs; give 'em a break" don't cut it for me....)

They don’t care, as far as they’re concerned what they write is forgotten as quickly as it’s consumed or clicked. It’s why they print so much contradictory stuff.

Remember that united journo who said ‘Jose 100% after Newcastle game’?
He’s Still just selling stories and writing shite. They’re not accountable

They don’t care, as far as they’re concerned what they write is forgotten as quickly as it’s consumed or clicked. It’s why they print so much contradictory stuff.

Remember that united journo who said ‘Jose 100% after Newcastle game’?
He’s Still just selling stories and writing shite. They’re not accountable

Largely rhetorical on my part, but you're spot on. No pride, zero-integrity, penny-chasing cunts that are an insult to any genuine notion of journalism or investigative reportage.

Imagine training for a life of investigative journalism and never once actually breaking a story; more so just churning out a daily dose of shit stirring at the expense of those you claim to 'serve'.

Filthy fuckin' parasites one and all.

Back
Top Bottom