Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Guys guys guys. There's no need to be concerned at all.

Can't believe we're missing out on this kind of insight.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-2170-1361635164-0.gif

It would make perfect sense for Utd.

They will get a manager in sync with their values. The added cost to buy out his Spurs contract would symmetricaly weaken a strong top 4 competitor. They'd get a name which is now respected by top players. And they would get inside information on Spurs yoth, one of the most productive academies in recent years.

In fact if I was Utd, I'd be all in for Mitchell and McDermott too.

Worth much more to them than another 50-60-70 millions pounds worth of "stars".
McDermott has already turned them down.

Rather than thinking, "Why would he go to United" you should be asking "Why would he leave Tottenham".

He won't leave. Too much hard work gone into the "project", too much structure in place and he could quite easily go on to win a cup or title this year or next. End of story.
You've edited my post mate. I never said why would he go to united. You've made that comment up and put it under my name !

Rather than thinking, "Why would he go to United" you should be asking "Why would he leave Tottenham".

He won't leave. Too much hard work gone into the "project", too much structure in place and he could quite easily go on to win a cup or title this year or next. End of story.

I think we need to be realistic. It`s all very well saying he`ll stay with us, why would he go to united etc. etc,

That's what he said.

Twat.

Not edited it in the slightest lol it's a direct quote.

People who disagree; you think there's a good reason to leave Tottenham and he's off then?
I see what you've done now. You've used a few words out of a longer sentence to give them a completely different context. I don't mind. If that makes you feel big and clever.

Because no one better came knocking

There is no loyalty in football - never will be
Poch on Cortese
"Me on a personal sense, I would not understand a Southampton without Nicola being here."
"When I got to know his project, we were basically on the same wavelength as to what we wanted for Southampton in the future.
"Basically, my future in Southampton has to be with Nicola."

These are not the words of someone who shows no loyalty. Now if you can provide comments by Poch to back up that he has no loyalty, I'll happily concede and agree with you. Until you do, his behaviour, actions, words all point to a very loyal and trustworthy man.

McDermott has already turned them down.
Sir Alex Ferguson believes Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino is the best manager in England, according to the Labour MP for Tottenham David Lammy. (Times - subscription required)
This summer could see him leave. I pray it don't but even if it did I'm not that worried.
He inherited a team that has been built over years through a few managers terms in office. Its a natural situation for football mangers careers only to last a couple seasons nowadays. Before being sacked or moving on for a better cash offer. .
He'd be an idiot to leave us after what he has achieved with/for us. He is in a far better chance at winning the Champions League with us next season. Can't imagine he wants to take a step down and manage Man U. They could be out the top 4 for a couple more seasons yet. Still recovering from the loss of Alex. They aren't in the Champions league next year. I don't see him taking up the job. They will go with Jose short term just to get back into the money tournaments while they look for a more long-lasting appointment.
As for Alex he needs to stick to playing with my little pony and mind his own fooking business :bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::pochsmirk:

Back
Top Bottom