Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Go on. Elaborate on that please
Before United can negotiate anything with Poch they need to agree a deal with Levy. And Levy is not going to let Poch walk. And Poch does not have an agent that they can run this by so if they so much as approach Poch without Levy's consent that's a lawsuit.

If required Levy could make this drag on as long as he wants

All that has to be done is either Levy or rather Pochettino come out say “I’m Tottenham manager and will remain so until the club,Tottenham say otherwise end of.

The absolute state of that Photoshop... (Also CUUUUUUUUNTS)

The whole Paul Mitchell thing is a nonsense, wasn’t it mention Mitchell and Pochettino were never close even though they were both at Southampton and Spurs together. Mitchell would be well suited to Utd as they have unlimited resources, which under Levy, Mitchell never had.

Spot on with his tactics. Any weakness defensively has to be put down to the pile of injuries we have. It's not just key players out and players played out of position it's that the team is constantly playing with different players next to them each week, massive disadvantage that.

Jesus... Jamie Redknapp in SSN 'Touting' Poch to Utd, followed immediately by that cunt Morgan in OUR shirt doing a pre-determined bent draw...

Sky really ARE the pits!

These bellends need to give it a rest...

Would be incredibly stupid of them to have only Poch on their list.

Clearly if he didnt join them they would be fucked and risk messing up yet another season.

The media are absolute dross, it's been one day of this shit and it has long become tiresome

Hey lads, it’s been awhile, but I return from the shadows with a message.

Do not worry about these desperate rumors. I want him to stay. Therefore, he will.

So say we all.

If Pochettino becomes available after all this falling out in Southhampton we should make a move for him...it would be the fastest way to regain the "vision" the club lost when it fired AVB. His side plays plenty of attractive football and is a manager that we can build bigger and better things around.

I want this to happen.

Back
Top Bottom