Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

:pochohshit::pochohshit::pochohshit:

Genuinely believe there’s no way he’d have signed the contract unless Levy has promised to back him. Levy has every reason to trust him.

fingers crossed! i have to believe he wouldn't have signed a new contract without assurances from Levy that Spurs are ready to start on "the new project" as he was referring to in his presser

Absolutely fantastic news. You'd have thought this is a sign that Levy intends to back him this summer....

Whoa sorry, that was momentary I promise, I'll snap out of that positive thinking at once!

I think hope - whilst avoiding expectation - is the winning formula.

Whatever assurances Poch sought have evidently been given... Good enough for me.

I still suspect the biggest item on his agenda would have been "get the deals done earlier, Dannyboy" and wages, rather than net spend.

Nope, not having it.
You can't tell me that all the media AND Sky Sports AND some of the posters on here are wrong.
We all know how ITK they all are.
He's definitely leaving, in fact I'd go so far as to say he's already packed up his stuff, cleared his desk and fucked off.

Back
Top Bottom