Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A video from Pochettino's early days as a manager, back when he was managing little old Espanyol and somehow managed to beat Barca and turn perpetual bottom feeders into a mid-table club (albeit temporarily). It's all in Spanish/Catalan, but you can get the gist of it.

I guess Barca's State Media didn't like him much.

Pochettino's secret formula worked! I guess the one he gave Mourinho was a fake.

You can stick Guardiola up your arse,
You can stick Guardiola up your arse,
Stick Guardiola,
Stick Guardiola,
Stick Guardiola up your arse.

Because we got Poch and he is class,
We got Poch and he is class,
We got Poch,
We got Poch,
We got Poch and he is class.

Poch is so class I wouldn't be mad if he goes out with my mom, sister or gf. Or all three at the same time. In fact, I feel proud that he chose them.

Poch is so class I wouldn't be mad if he goes out with my mom, sister or gf. Or all three at the same time. In fact, I feel proud that he chose them.
He's far too good to be burdened with my wife, I'm not gay, but if he asked me to spoon, I'd feel honoured

I genuinely believe if we can keep him for the next 3 or 4 years he will make us great again.

He's one of the elite managers in world football and thankfully the world hasn't quite noticed yet...results like today are going to start changing that.

I genuinely believe if we can keep him for the next 3 or 4 years he will make us great again.

He's one of the elite managers in world football and thankfully the world hasn't quite noticed yet...results like today are going to start changing that.

He only needs that one BIG win in the Champions League now to put him in that elite list in my view.

Manager rating 10/10 - Having Janssen sit on the bench was justified. Fully. Also, his substitutions were perfect. Dier was a good addition to our defense for the last 20 minutes, and N'koudou came in the final minutes and our left flank looked full of energy. I hope we can keep this consistency throughout the season!
:pochsmirk:

Manager rating 10/10 - Having Janssen sit on the bench was justified. Fully. Also, his substitutions were perfect. Dier was a good addition to our defense for the last 20 minutes, and N'koudou came in the final minutes and our left flank looked full of energy. I hope we can keep this consistency throughout the season!
:pochsmirk:
I wanted to see Janssen on earlier. Not saying he got it wrong (we fucking won!!) but I thought Son was tiering and the ball wasn't sticking to him. From the little I've seen of Janssen thought he could have continued to press their defence with Gorgeous George.

Although I love all our players and hope we can hang onto them, I don't think I would recover if Poch left us. If he wants the moon, then we should do everything to get it for him. He does seem to have both feet on the ground though and seems that he genuinely wants to build a successful team and a lasting legacy. Please God, we don't mess it up and shoot ourselves in the foot.
Send him victorious, happy and glorious, long may he reign over us.

Back
Top Bottom