Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If Pochettino becomes available after all this falling out in Southhampton we should make a move for him...it would be the fastest way to regain the "vision" the club lost when it fired AVB. His side plays plenty of attractive football and is a manager that we can build bigger and better things around.

I want this to happen. #endtheexodus #Holtby #Capoue

Hmm, dunno. Rashford and Lingard suggest something goes on at their academy, plus they can always PR it to say with the Class of 92 youth has always been in their blood, the Club is returning to the proud old days etc etc.

United pretty much abandoned their academy 4-5 seasons ago as the Glazers thought there was no point with the revenue they can spend on transfers - Rashford is the last decent player coming from there until/if they rebuild it.

I hope Hugo signs an extension, that would be a true statement of intent

Seems like the new contracts are gradually increasing in terms of squad seniority - I wonder whether this and the way they are announcing each at a time is to increase pressure on other players to sign up........the last one to play hard ball will look like a bit of mercenary in front of the fans and his team mates.

To win like this without Kane, Dier, and Dembele... Not to mention that Poch keeps extending contracts with our starting line up members! Poch's squad just keeps getting better and better!

I hope Hugo signs an extension, that would be a true statement of intent

Honestly I'd like to see some of our promising goalkeepers. Not sure why we signed Lopez if he's not going to play any games and Vorm has looked steady and not the deer in headlights he was coming in last season.

Lloris distribution is pretty poor. He saves himself, but puts us under unnecessary pressure. It's hard to fight for a goalkeeper's place, but Lloris needs to improve and it seems he's just gotten worse with distribution.

Cold war over...
fff.jpg

Honestly I'd like to see some of our promising goalkeepers. Not sure why we signed Lopez if he's not going to play any games and Vorm has looked steady and not the deer in headlights he was coming in last season.

Lloris distribution is pretty poor. He saves himself, but puts us under unnecessary pressure. It's hard to fight for a goalkeeper's place, but Lloris needs to improve and it seems he's just gotten worse with distribution.
You want Lloris dropped?

Tottenham’s Mauricio Pochettino is one of the world’s best managers, says Pep Guardiola

Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola has praised Tottenham Hotspur boss Mauricio Pochettino, describing the Argentine as one of the world’s best coaches.

Guardiola takes his side to White Hart Lane on Sunday for an eagerly-anticipated Premier League encounter and admitted his admiration for the work that Pochettino has done since taking charge of Tottenham in 2014.

Speaking at his pre-match press conference, Guardiola said: “I don’t think he’s one of the best managers in England – he’s one of the best in the world.

“If I hadn’t been a coach, I’d just be a fan. If I was a young coach, I would see Tottenham and say: ‘I want to play that way.'”

Read more at Tottenham’s Mauricio Pochettino is one of the world’s best managers, says Pep Guardiola

Tottenham’s Mauricio Pochettino is one of the world’s best managers, says Pep Guardiola

Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola has praised Tottenham Hotspur boss Mauricio Pochettino, describing the Argentine as one of the world’s best coaches.

Guardiola takes his side to White Hart Lane on Sunday for an eagerly-anticipated Premier League encounter and admitted his admiration for the work that Pochettino has done since taking charge of Tottenham in 2014.

Speaking at his pre-match press conference, Guardiola said: “I don’t think he’s one of the best managers in England – he’s one of the best in the world.

“If I hadn’t been a coach, I’d just be a fan. If I was a young coach, I would see Tottenham and say: ‘I want to play that way.'”

Read more at Tottenham’s Mauricio Pochettino is one of the world’s best managers, says Pep Guardiola

Stop yelling.

Back
Top Bottom