Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We pumped Real Madrid. Holy fuck. To think of the shambles we were under AVB towards the end, to where we are now, Poch is a miracle worker. He gutted the club, instilled his ethos and now has us all dreaming. Love the man.

The guy has finally given us our Tottenham back! All the pundits slating us as fans for wanting and demanding more clearly didn't see in our club what we saw and knew it should be. Mauricio knew and he's given it back to us! Long may it continue Poch, we fucking love you!

The next five league games are key for Poch. We lost two and drew one last season. If we can manage to go on a run of wins here we could make serious ground on last year and contend for the title. Hoping the players keep the heart.

The next five league games are key for Poch. We lost two and drew one last season. If we can manage to go on a run of wins here we could make serious ground on last year and contend for the title. Hoping the players keep the heart.
Wrapping up qualification and knowing that at most we need 3 points to top the group will be massive. Can focus on the league as needed around the last 2 CL rounds rather than trying to find a way to sneak into the knockouts.

NQYduGw.gif
Damn Poch is giving him that's cholo stare
tenor.gif

Fucking legend, what a man. So happy to have him at this club.

One things for sure though, Madrid WILL offer for him at the end of the season (or even before) with the way they are going and the fact that we trounced them, Perez will take notice of that and I am sure Poch will be his first choice. But I trust that Poch will chose to stay at Spurs for the foreseeable future.

No bouncing up and down the touch line, diving into the crowd, sushing into the camera, moaning about injuries, complaining about refs, slagging off other clubs or managers.
Class. The team is his reflection.

Fucking legend, what a man. So happy to have him at this club.

One things for sure though, Madrid WILL offer for him at the end of the season (or even before) with the way they are going and the fact that we trounced them, Perez will take notice of that and I am sure Poch will be his first choice. But I trust that Poch will chose to stay at Spurs for the foreseeable future.
I honestly think he will be here for a very long time. He doesn't, to me, have the air of someone who wants to be the next globe trotting poster boy for the cult of the manager a lá Mourinho or Pep. The Madrid job is a couple year job, max, no matter who you are so you've already got to be thinking about where you go when you're sacked. I think he envies Ferguson's career more than Mourinho's.

I honestly think he will be here for a very long time. He doesn't, to me, have the air of someone who wants to be the next globe trotting poster boy for the cult of the manager a lá Mourinho or Pep. The Madrid job is a couple year job, max, no matter who you are so you've already got to be thinking about where you go when you're sacked. I think he envies Ferguson's career more than Mourinho's.
I completely agree, this is the vibe I get from him. However, it is to say these things but not go through with them. Not many people turn down Real Madrid (except AVB if you believe him!)

At this point we should start a bingo style game for team selections each game
Ferguson used to do the same thing swapping players into different positions and bringing on different ones all the time.
I guess it means the opposing team never has any clue about what line up were going to send out keeping them in complete confusion.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom