Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah fella. Stretched the top out a little to make it work better, here's the template if anyone wants it.

Poch_Dembele_laugh_meme.jpg

I await the "and Leicester said they'd start a dynasty with Ranieri", and "Sanchez wants to stay in London... but with a team who wins" memes.
:dembelelol:
Or the "have you seen the Lamela thread on TFC?"

When Poch gets his statue, this will be the quote underneath....

"In football I know it is so difficult to keep your values and to be loyal – with your heart and emotion. But for me before being a manager, before being a player, being loyal is more important." - Mauricio Pochettino

"In football I know it is so difficult to keep your values and to be loyal – with your heart and emotion. But for me before being a manager, before being a player, being loyal is more important." - Mauricio Pochettino

Nah, it'll be

‘I think it’s like what Britney Spears and Will.I.Am sing: “Everybody in the club, all eyes on us, all eyes on us”.'

or

“I just told them, 'If I have the opportunity to kill you then I kill everyone. I wanted to kill all of them. And I did not have the opportunity to kill them. I kill myself too.

I think he's a bit mental at times
:pocheyes:

Please, please, please Mr Levy - can we keep this one?
As I might have mentioned before, the one person I would be heartbroken to lose would be Poch. The world is full of money-grabbing so-and-so's that would sell their granny for the price of a pint, I actually believe he is the genuine article.

Nah, it'll be

‘I think it’s like what Britney Spears and Will.I.Am sing: “Everybody in the club, all eyes on us, all eyes on us”.'

or

“I just told them, 'If I have the opportunity to kill you then I kill everyone. I wanted to kill all of them. And I did not have the opportunity to kill them. I kill myself too.

Surely it's got to be "This is football" :pochlol:

This could go into a number of the 'management' threads but sticking it in the Poch one as it's an incredible achievement of his.

Fair to say this makes him the greatest Manager in the League. As good as some of the other managers are, they all spend loads and pay loads out on wages. None of them improve players, none solidify and get the best out of their team.

The other stand out for me, which caught me out was we have reduced our wage bill (2015-2016)! My guess is this was Adebayor?? Nonetheless the only club to do so. Expect the recent round of new contracts handed out to reverse this in the next set of accounts but it feels right as they have all been earned on merit.

Best manager we've had in my living memory. He'll be one of the. Best in world football. Hope he creates a dynasty at Spurs in the process.
Fair dos, MP has got me really excited to watch Spurs unlike some of the dross we have had to endure through recent years. But it's a results business, as they say. We can only really be talking about him as a great if we start converting opportunity into silverware. We are 11 games from glory - COYS!

Fair dos, MP has got me really excited to watch Spurs unlike some of the dross we have had to endure through recent years. But it's a results business, as they say. We can only really be talking about him as a great if we start converting opportunity into silverware. We are 11 games from glory - COYS!
Ramos won silverware - so did The Man in the Raincoat. I know what you mean, but Poch has had to sort the playing staff out. 5th, 3rd, 2nd?

Ramos won silverware - so did The Man in the Raincoat. I know what you mean, but Poch has had to sort the playing staff out. 5th, 3rd, 2nd?
Yes; I agree he is doing an amazing job - I'm not an MP naysayer (quite the opposite!). But it would be nice to add a trophy or two to his CV.

But I agree with Mockers Mockers - the best in my living memory. Long may he stay with us.

Whoops MOTD on...

Or the "have you seen the Lamela thread on TFC?"

Nah, it'll be

or

I'm just laughing at all of these... 'cos, we won... and Poch made it happen, and... y'know... he's Magic!

After seeing his reaction after the second goal and the interview, well my heart was ready to explode. I honestly would never get over it if he left us, any time soon. Every day I love him a little more.

Back
Top Bottom