Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

While its a very admirable attitude from poch , i am desperate to see that man lift some silverware with us and lets be honest , the team that played gillingham would lose to a full strength liverpool

While its a very admirable attitude from poch , i am desperate to see that man lift some silverware with us and lets be honest , the team that played gillingham would lose to a full strength liverpool

I think as the article states, they're not kids but players from our first team squad. They are all trying to prove themselves. I'm happy for us to give the likes of Edwards, Onomah, Winks and CCV game time. Sometimes it's these players that don't play with the same fear when going to these difficult places. Liverpool don't have European competition so can afford to take this seriously.

1. We can win the league not just the league cup, and the league would be 1,000 x better to win than another league cup, but we need to keep our best players fit.
2. The team that played Gillingham can give Liverpool's first team a good game, and could possibly beat them.

1. We can win the league not just the league cup, and the league would be 1,000 x better to win than another league cup, but we need to keep our best players fit.
2. The team that played Gillingham can give Liverpool's first team a good game, and could possibly beat them.
I'm imagining a mutual agreement between Poch and Klopp where they don't field their best 11

Wouldn't be angry at seeing the likes of Winks, Carter-Vickers and Onomah playing against Liverpool. Those were the "kids" that played.

Mix into that some Davies, Trippier, Vorm, Janssen and then Lamela or Dembele or some experience in an attacking sense, then it's a good line up with no fear.

CtySxtcWEAAaHMX.jpg

Ah , my mistake I thought he got credit for pan Latin American Nationalist awakening a la Nasser and the Arabs ?
Listening to a podcast series right this moment detailing the Latin American revolution. There were plenty of people at the time that might begrudge Bolivar that modern interpretation.

Fair play, always good to learn something.
As an Argie I can say that San Martin is regarded as our national hero while Bolivar is seen as the national hero of a multitude of Latin American countries, but as VirginiaSpur said, he has nothing to do with Argieland.

As an Argie I can say that San Martin is regarded as our national hero while Bolivar is seen as the national hero of a multitude of Latin American countries, but as VirginiaSpur said, he has nothing to do with Argieland.

It would be helpful* then if San Martin saw fit to attire himself as pictured on the left ,,,,

*Not in any real sense

Edit - and google images would suggest so.

Back
Top Bottom