Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Crazy Mexican bandits.
5550044-3x2-940x627.jpg

Not really sure where to put this.

But I wonder what this is?

Eriksen contract?
Toby contract?
Kane injury update?

I have to thank BF3 for starting the Questioning Pochettino thread....It's kept that Hood cunt from polluting this one...
Has he not rocked up yet on today’s match thread? He was lurking on Wednesday but things working out so he’d no option but to go to his bed in a huff we nowt to moan about....

He was sent off on Wednesday night.
Was he really? I didn’t catch up with the match thread regularly and went to bed after the game it was a bit draining! He was offering his usual negative energy at the start and he did get short shrift from a couple of posters,you don’t need that on a night like Wednesday you need everybody being positive even if you don’t a 100% believe it yourself you do t let it show well at least not during the game!

Was he really? I didn’t catch up with the match thread regularly and went to bed after the game it was a bit draining! He was offering his usual negative energy at the start and he did get short shrift from a couple of posters,you don’t need that on a night like Wednesday you need everybody being positive even if you don’t a 100% believe it yourself you do t let it show well at least not during the game!
I heard about it the next day. I didn't really bother with the match thread while the game was on.

Who said we are undeserving? On paper we are inferior, but we are earning our place with hard work, grit, team work and belief, not by buying our way to the top through blatant financial doping. That's the point. Yes we have good players too, but many of them are playing above themselves in this team. It's not putting them down, it's recognising their effort and the coaching of Poch.

This. Hense few of his lads push on when they leave (See Soton + KW)....

Back
Top Bottom