Match Thread: Tottenham v Wigan

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Leroy Mamrtin said:
Would of been a dream first team debut. Thought he looked good on the ball, seems pretty strong too.

...and a bit of a looker too! :modric:

Job done tonight... if a LITTLE 'Spursey' for the final 10mins!!!

The premier league title race just got a little tighter tonight ;)

:rafaaaa: :akabusi: :bae: :ade: :dawson: :defoe2: :keane: :crouch: :king: :harrysmile: :harryagh: :gazza: :parker: :modric: :bale: :chiccosmile:

I see Stoke applied the same pulling of shirts-tactic at Ols Trafford as they did when they played us - only this time the referee rightfully awarded penalties against them. Shame we were assfoyed so badly when we played them.

That said, solid game today. Bale and Modric were outstanding. BAE was lucky not to get a red, also had a poor game overall. He needs to improve for Liverpool. Lancaster looked tidy. Would like to see more of him.

Good day at the office, especially with ManCity stumbling. Will be an interesting month now!

linnet_spur said:
Henry Winter @henrywinter Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
#thfc injury update from Redknapp: Walker groin, Van der Vaart calf, Adebayor hamstring.

:harryfacepalm:

Sell Pav and loan out two right backs.

:harryfacepalm: :harryfacepalm: :harryfacepalm:

Have we met?

Or do you know your mum gives me a cake everytime I ATM her?[/quote]

I've been stalking you big daddy[/quote]

Thats what I'm going to make you call me when I'm ball deep in you.

AberdeenYid said:
Have we met?

Or do you know your mum gives me a cake everytime I ATM her?

I've been stalking you big daddy[/quote]

Thats what I'm going to make you call me when I'm ball deep in you.[/quote]

:gomes:

Rosie47 said:
Lancaster looks the fucking business. I want to see him again.

Innit. Strong, quick and seemed to be aware of a good pass too. If Bale wasn't so keen on a hatrick (can't really blame him though) maybe Lancaster would've got his debut goal.

Quality results tonight, gwan Everton :rafaaaa:

Back
Top Bottom