Match Thread: Charlton (A) FA Youth Cup

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Admin

The Fighting Cock
Omnipotent
Had to be done.

So where can we follow the match?!

Edit:

foxyf said:
For those not coming they can tune in on this

"Fans can get live commentary on the match by signing up to CAFC Player, with regular U18 commentator Liam Happe joined by regular Addicks BBC LONDON pundit Peter Finch and CAFC Player video commentator Terry Smith. The build-up to the match will start from 6.45pm"

http://www.cafc.co.uk/page/player/Home

gotta be worth a listen just to hear us sing no?

COYS!!

thers a radio link on the ultra's thread. i'll be listening to it and moving my subbuteo players accordingly. whilst 'taking' the sofa and surprising everyone by singing yid ultra's really loud.
hold that.

Thelonious said:
I put the live commentary link in the OP of the ultras thread.

NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

you need to take your laptop and your camera and stream it live to the world

get your shit together son

Spurs just stuck on Facebook that they've got people coming to the game for coverage so our flashy new 'match centre' might possibly get a run-out?

I also did some shameless plugging for TFC, fuck yeah.

loads of mentions and photos on the official THFC page on FB, Paul Coyte will be interviewing the TFC chaps on the pitch half time v Utd the way this is going

They also forced me to take the stick out of my flag, ended up having to cut it off with a key because it didn't pull.. This was because "a few years ago a small kid got hit in the face with one by accident."

#jobsworthcunt

Met you just before KO Abbey Yid. Was surprised they were taking flags, drums, etc. Still, a great night, shame about the result.

S.L.R said:
Met you just before KO Abbey Yid. Was surprised they were taking flags, drums, etc. Still, a great night, shame about the result.
They only took mine, everyone else still had their sticks!

Nice to meet you anyway sir!

Back
Top Bottom