Maribor Photos/Videos Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was watching some vids on youtube and noticed that when we sand Oh When....a few years ago, it was sooooo much slower

I'm glad someone finally mention this. It gets sung faster and faster every year.

The proper slow version is exactly why our version of the song is so much better and more famous than other team who sing it. Why can't people get this? And please, let us have three slow verses before everyone starts clapping and ruin it.

Might as well shut the forum down now Case. That is the single best post that will ever grace the internet, ever. Cried with laughter.

fuck knows lol! What should I do?

Choose "Save Movie" instead of "Save Project"
movieh.png

I sound like an idiot I just don't want to fuck it up. Got all the videos together now, 13 mins long! It's quality though. Just need to know how to save it properly/what to save it as and then how to get it onto Youtube. Cheers

Kris Kris are you the bloke that said to my mate you're going to City tomorrow? Then gave him your phone number? He said now you've been in contact, he keeps on getting pics of your cock

Dirty bugger

I sound like an idiot I just don't want to fuck it up. Got all the videos together now, 13 mins long! It's quality though. Just need to know how to save it properly/what to save it as and then how to get it onto Youtube. Cheers

Ok choose save movie file and then do the recommended settings one. It will save the project as a .wmv file which you can then upload straight to YouTube by going to their website, signing in and pressing upload

Back
Top Bottom