Manor Solomon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean if you are already excluding Son, then why not Maddison as well?

I'm not excluding Sonny solely on the basis of his fitness.

I expect a physical game (esp. vs their back line) and a parked bus against which Son is likely to have limited impact and take a battering.

It is really worrying that we only have two fully fit senior attacking players. For 4 positions.

Really good that we have just 1 game per week, but I am starting to wonder, what are we doing in the training that there will be one long term injury after the other?!?

We had a spate on injuries to our attackers last season too..... Shit happens.

Looks like some of the younger ones will be on the bench, or possibly get a few minutes playing time. Luckily we’re not facing one of the big clubs or clubs in good form this weekend.
Personally, think there’s every chance, our youth are ready to grab their chance, given the atmosphere that is brewing from Ange down. Veliz was ready to pounce for a tap in winner, if Matip hadn’t stolen his Glory! Imagine how glowing his confidence would have been.

Almost to the point I’m excited at injuries (to Solomon, for Gil who I believe has a much higher ceiling and next in line youth), not saying I want injuries, more that there’s a huge potential upside, given we’re coming into 4-5games we will be favourites in most.

Fuck's sake, hopefully Johnson is back soon. I think Gil and Sessegnon are nearly ready so we may see them get some minutes.

Hopefully we can keep it together until January where I think we will be busy.

Fuck's sake, hopefully Johnson is back soon. I think Gil and Sessegnon are nearly ready so we may see them get some minutes.

Hopefully we can keep it together until January where I think we will be busy.

I have no desire to ever see Sessegnon play for us again with his timid attempts of working towards mediocracy.

Hope I get a chance to regret this comment, but doubt it. Saw better from the likes of N'Koudou & N'Jie.

A day ago we are in talks for a compensation package with Shakhtar for Solomon. Today he is 'injured' for the remaining time of his old contract. Cynical.

:levyeyes:

I mean if you are already excluding Son, then why not Maddison as well?
It was visible he was not even close to 100% against Liverpool.

Basically our situation in attacking department now -
Injured - Solomon, Perisic, Sessegnon, Lo Celso
Carrying issues / not yet returned to action - Son, Maddison, Gil
Fit and experienced players - Kulu, Richie
Youngsters that have no experience but could be used - Veliz, Donley

It is really worrying that we only have two fully fit senior attacking players. For 4 positions.

Really good that we have just 1 game per week, but I am starting to wonder, what are we doing in the training that there will be one long term injury after the other?!?
True. How the fuck also are Lo Celso and Gil always fucking injured?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom