Manchester United @ Old Trafford (Mon 27 Aug)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh, what a beautiful-beautiful day <3 <3
Estonian nr 2 tennis player knocked out WTA nr 1 in the opening round of US Open, just managed to have quick 15 min nap, went to see the game in a bar with friends, and Spurs SMASHED ManU into the ground.

Wonderful. Absolutely fcking wonderful!!!

Plus side -
- Kane's opener (that set us on the course of thumping!!)
- Another absolutely magnificent display by Moura (2 goals + all the hard work!)
- Such a nice display from our CB duo!
- Dembele masterclass once more (and once more I can say to all who suggested him to leave in summer - suck a huge bag of dicks!!! Moose is the boss. We need Moose and even if he turns up like this in say 3 other important games this season, he has MORE than earned his wages!)

Minus side -
- Rose-rose-rose... ah. Way off pace. Davies is two, if not three heads above him now.
- Dele - damn it, all the chances ... could have put the game to bed earlier.

All in all it was a wonderful game of football and piling misery on Jose is just icing on the cake!
Thanks lads! Whatt an emotion!!!

Lucas obv. MOTM
When we were 2 up I thought it was time to sub Dembele as I thought he looked a bit tired.

Boy, how wrong was I, he was immense from half an hour on.

Thank you Lucas.

div>

Legend already

Toby getting into the celebrations which is good to see

No real post-match analysis here in the States.

NBCSN kept on with MUFCTV
NBCSN in general has a bad habit of honing in on a small number of teams and covering them while ignoring everything else. They do the same thing with hockey, it's all Chicago/Boston/Pittsburgh and the rest of the league might as well not exist. It's understandable from a business perspective but really annoying if you're expecting any kind of quality analysis.

Back
Top Bottom