Manchester City v Tottenham - Sunday 3 Dec 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Seriously though, we’re getting massacred here. Our style with our injuries vs this lot? Ange won’t change a thing (correctly) and they’re gonna relish punishing their old bogey side now the bogey side play a style which suits them.

This could be an embarrassing one. This might be the one where people actually get twitchy about Ange because the ease and speed of which they will expose us repeatedly will make them uncomfortable.

Reality will be you stick with the guy through the horrible period and these expected slaughterings. But I am fully expecting and readied for an execution.

This is no place for a prediction based on sound logic

Carded

Like actually full on fisted by them though.

The one saving grace could be that Ange has worked out incredibly quickly that Eric Dier is useless. Him in a high line vs City’s speed of movement would be hilarious and torturous in equal measure.

Seriously though, we’re getting massacred here. Our style with our injuries vs this lot? Ange won’t change a thing (correctly) and they’re gonna relish punishing their old bogey side now the bogey side play a style which suits them.

This could be an embarrassing one. This might be the one where people actually get twitchy about Ange because the ease and speed of which they will expose us repeatedly will make them uncomfortable.

Reality will be you stick with the guy through the horrible period and these expected slaughterings. But I am fully expecting and readied for an execution.
Erm nooo. We're going to fuck them right up the arse with Angeball.

Like actually full on fisted by them though.

The one saving grace could be that Ange has worked out incredibly quickly that Eric Dier is useless. Him in a high line vs City’s speed of movement would be hilarious and torturous in equal measure.
I thought Sanchez was poor but selling him and leaving ourselves with dier as our only recognised CB backup continues to make me more annoyed everyday

Monumentally stupid planning

And it's fucked us over just as predicted at the time

I make you right here.

We are in for a rough ride. As if ut hasn't already been rough enough since chelsea.

I thought Sanchez was poor but selling him and leaving ourselves with dier as our only recognised CB backup continues to make me more annoyed everyday

Monumentally stupid planning

And it's fucked us over just as predicted at the time

I wouldn't have been anymore excited to watch Davinson than Dier. He fell over himself every game.

Erm nooo. We're going to fuck them right up the arse with Angeball.

Luke Rockhold Sport GIF by UFC

The floor is us.

I make you right here.

We are in for a rough ride. As if ut hasn't already been rough enough since chelsea.

I think this game will be the low point and we bounce back with a big win vs West Ham. But I expect it to be a VERY low point. Like again, a melting point for some people.

Klopp’s Liverpool had similar games early on. Where you watched them against a top side and they weren’t in a great moment but kept playing one way and it was just a humiliation.

(I’m totally preparing myself for all this to get quoted when we inevitably romp to a 4-0 win..)

He was poor , no denying it

But at least he had a bit of recovery pace and a little bit of physicality now and then , could play the high line a little bit

Dier is an empty vessel

He had no physicality and got muscled by the likes of Gundogan. Davinson was fucking awful. I was fine with selling him whenever and at least he isn't an excuse not to get a CB in January.

Dier is not related to that IMO.

I think this game will be the low point and we bounce back with a big win vs West Ham. But I expect it to be a VERY low point. Like again, a melting point for some people.

Klopp’s Liverpool had similar games early on. Where you watched them against a top side and they weren’t in a great moment but kept playing one way and it was just a humiliation.

(I’m totally preparing myself for all this to get quoted when we inevitably romp to a 4-0 win..)

We won't keep a clean sheet, I'm willing to bet on that.

I don't have any doubt that the players will continue playing for Ange even against City and I couldn't give a fuck about much else at this stage. Wouldn't hurt to see them rediscover some of the malice and nastiness they learnt from Jose and Conte they. Don't want to see Ange give up the way we play but I'm fucking sick of getting hacked and just taking it .

Back
Top Bottom