Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur, 17th April [0-1 AGG]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In two minds about whether to start llorente. City defence is shit and he's a warrior in the air. But considering our recent record of not being to cross a ball past the first man, I'm inclined to drop him for son and try to exploit their weak defence. I think winks is much better at retaining the ball than alli too and doesnt even showboat. Alli looked off the pace in all games this season except for the wins over Chelsea and Woolwich, so this isn't the game to play him alongside sissoko.

Have a feeling it will be very much like the Dortmund first half. If we can get in at ht without conceding then we'll go through. Even at 1 down I'd fancy us.

COYS.
City will give us chances no doubt.. personally I'd play Dele up top with son and Moira running off him

Much like last week, i think we are going through. Could be a 2-1 loss and going through on away goals, or catching them on the break for a narrow victory. Dunno why i'm so calm, but i like it.

For those of you going early and want a drink, there's a pub called The Seven Oaks in Nicholas St. off of Portland St. About 5 to 10 minutes from Piccadilly Station. The guvner is a Spurs supporter, it's where the North West Spurs supporters go to watch games if they cant get tickets to games.

Back
Top Bottom