Man Utd Vs Tottenham, Sunday 4th Oct - 4.30pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Great result! I was concerned the worst ref in the PL was in charge but I think after last week they have been "told".

On another point Graeme Souness racial remarks were unnecessary and maybe shows his age. Many years ago it may have been like that, but now we see many English players go down easily. And I never heard any complaints from Sourness when Rudiger got Son sent off last season.

Also Sourpuss said last week that the handball given against Spurs was CORRECT!!?? Seems like Graeme has forgetten his roots and is trying to ingratiate himself to his Woolwich-loving Sky bosses.

Think they should have sacked him instead of Le Tissier.

PS: Mourinho is getting a tougher Spurs to click with his system. Looking good!

car crash TV.

Obviously this is hilarious. But it’s a disgrace that Sky’s analysis has basically become AFTV for ex-Liverpool and United players.

Genuinely think Robbie from AFTV is more objective than the likes of Neville, Keane, Souness, Scholes, Evra, etc. It’s a bit sad and embarrassing really.

Great result! I was concerned the worst ref in the PL was in charge but I think after last week they have been "told".

On another point Graeme Souness racial remarks were unnecessary and maybe shows his age. Many years ago it may have been like that, but now we see many English players go down easily. And I never heard any complaints from Sourness when Rudiger got Son sent off last season.

Also Sourpuss said last week that the handball given against Spurs was CORRECT!!?? Seems like Graeme has forgetten his roots and is trying to ingratiate himself to his Woolwich-loving Sky bosses.

Think they should have sacked him instead of Le Tissier.

PS: Mourinho is getting a tougher Spurs to click with his system. Looking good!
To be fair, Souness comments weren't racial but more geograpical and stereoryping of South American football. Like all stereotypes, there is an element of truth to them albeit they over generalise. Not gonna lynch the guy for a throw away comment.

Agree about his comments last week re the handball - was talking out of his arse.

Last edited:
Safe to say I'm looking forward to MotD in a few minutes...

giphy.gif

To be fair, Souness comments weren't racial but more geograpical and stereoryping of South American football. Like all stereotypes, there is an element of truth to them albeit they over generalise. Not gonna lynch the guy for a throw away comment.

Agree with his comments last week re the handball - talking out of his arse.
They were racial not racist IMO. That's why I said racial. I would "lynch "any enemy of Tottenham Hotspur which Sourness is proving to be.

Back
Top Bottom