Man Utd Vs Tottenham, Sunday 4th Oct - 4.30pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Maguire's cost around the world

80,000,000.00 Pounds Sterling
88,305,499.20 Euros
103,468,000.00 US dollars
354,903,517.44 Schekels
7,586,542,776.80 Indian rupees
45,315,828,224.,000.00 Venezuelan bolivar

Every single player a 10 out of 10 today

Special mention to hoijberg and Aurier though , superb performances from both of them , didn't put a single foot wrong today

Been waiting so long for us to start being ruthless and punishing teams, with no remorse.

You have to have that killer instinct.

Like a fox in a chicken coop.

Nom, nom, nom.
This. Not a bad performance by anyone. Competition appears to work!
PEH looked exactly what I wanted in that midfield,
Reguilon looks like a fucking bargain
Tanguy was on it
And look at flying Ben down the wing!

And then I got a shiver when I remember that Bale wasn't even available!

Ps fuck Luke Shaw and his fucking tackle...lack of professionalism from the dirty fat manc cunt again. Could have done some real damage.

if our defence was as good as the attack we could win the league.
Yeah Liverpool's is on another level. I do think lloris has been looking solid since the restart. More like himself. Cut out the silly errors. It did feel like he needed replacing not long ago. But not anymore. Hopefully he keeps this up & we get another few seasons out of him.

Back
Top Bottom