Man Utd Vs Tottenham, Sunday 4th Oct - 4.30pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lloris
Aurier - Alderweireld - Dier - Reguilòn
Højbjerg - Ndombele
Lo Celso
Alli - Kane - Lamela
4-1 to the Mighty Spurs. The PE teacher will be shitting it.

While this fixture congestion has been hard to manage, we have two full days off now and then have them. These mathes have given us ample opportunity to gel earlier than other teams would have. United have looked poor in the league so far despite their results. Let's take it to them!

Lloris
Doherty - Alderweireld - Dier - Reguilon
Lo Celso - Hojbjerg - Ndombele
Lucas - Kane - Lamela​

Only worry is the slow centre backs, especially with Martial, Rashford and Greenwood in attack for United. So I wouldn't even be against Sanchez playing at the back or even bringing in Aurier at right back.

Midfield 3 picks itself, surely? If Lo Celso is a doubt it'd be a MASSIVE shame. The quality drop between him and the likes of Sissoko and Winks is huge.

Lamela and Lucas seem like sure bets if Son and Bale are both out, simply due to their hard work. Lucas has given United problems before at Old Trafford and his work rate and pace would really really trouble that United back line.

Lamela loves a big match and he will be on the spot Sunday, i feel. Also if Lo Celso won't play i would put Dele Alli in because he loves a big match too and would be a great fit in the midfield too, i feel.

2-4

Said it in the EL match thread but Hojbjerg was subbed off after 60 minutes tonight, Lo Celso off at HT and Ndombele not even risked.

We finally gonna see it Sunday!?
tenor.gif

If Lo Celso is out then put dele in there, I have a feeling this would be the fixture a few of his flicks come off and he has the brains to make the runs for Ndombele’s crisp through balls.

Hugo
Doherty - Toby - Dier - Reguillon
Hojbjerg - Ndombele
Lucas - Dele - Bergwijn
Kane

1-3. They deserve a tonking from us in all honesty. And José will be right up for this one as well.

Bookies have us at only 3/1 to beat them.

Mad.

We are so much fucking better than them and will hopefully give them the arse pumping that they thoroughly deserve.

Lloris
Doherty - Dier - Sanchez - Reguilon
Hojbjerg
NDombele - Lo Celso
Lamela - Kane - Lucas​
I’d love it but the MF feels too ambitious for Jose away at a top 6 club. You have to, unfortunately, think either Sissoko or Winks will start.

Back
Top Bottom