Man Utd (A)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

EK9n2mDX0AAysSQ.jpg:large

Well, Mourinho found Sissoko's best position in three weeks. It took Poch two years.

Winks and Sissoko are good players, but if I don't see Ndombele or Lo Celso more than 10 minutes... Something about it scares me a bit.

Hope I'm wrong about it.

The premier league should take a long hard look at these TV deals, within the UK should we really be left with frigging 3 separate subscription services having all the premier league rights!! This amazon thing is an absolute joke, I say that as not only a football fan but as a sky sports subscriber paying through the nose. I know monopoly’s aren’t good either but could something not done with free to air tv having the ability to at least go for game packages within a reasonable budget, can’t always be about money (totally naive I know 🤨)
Rant over, I fancy us tonight, not often we can say that at old Trafford. 2-1! 😀
I have Amazon Prime already...quite happy not to have to find a dodgy stream.

agree, though -rip off across the board. I appreciate money funds the clubs but, perhaps just a few free games through the year, perhaps?

Jose’s going for this, did not expect that. Thought he would have put Dier on and parked the bus.

That isn’t a line up made to sit deep and deal with balls over the top.

Very interesting, also shocking and slightly scary.

Brave choice to drop his favourite Dier, and record signing Ndombele. I am a tad nervous about it but I felt our centre midfield was arguably our weakest area against Bournemouth. Winks and Sissoko will certainly give us more energy.

The problem we have with that midfield is that it means Lucas might drop deeper. He’s really not very good at that.
I assume it will be the same 4-4-2 in defense it's been the previous 3 matches. If you are playing Sissoko in central midfield and Lamela injured I don't think there is a better option. Maybe Lo Celso, but Mou clearly doesn't trust the new boys yet.

Back
Top Bottom