Man Utd (A) - 11 DEC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Did the 'General ' go to school in Oxgangs or was it Colinton?

:nare:
I'll get a pic of me and The General up as my profile. He's a sound wee cunt.

I haven't asked about his academic career. Not too sure what the education system is like in Pointe Noire, probably a far cry from that of Colinton. Is that your comfortable stomping ground, Baz?

We have enough on our plate tomorrow with our match, to also hope anyone else does us a favour at this stage! (which they fucking won't, 'cos it's us... and other teams don't tend to do us favours!)

I'll get a pic of me and The General up as my profile. He's a sound wee cunt.

I haven't asked about his academic career. Not too sure what the education system is like in Pointe Noire, probably a far cry from that of Colinton. Is that your comfortable stomping ground, Baz?

No I was never that clever......

Dier is my fist choice every time. He's a different kettle of fish altogether at DM than at CB.

Dier and Dembele are simply formidable.....but to have someone like Wanyama to come in is just unreal. Sissoko will get his game together, I have no doubts there, so our options are immense.

In my opinion, Wanyama is a more solid foundation. I really rate Dier, but he is young and still learning. I expect big things of him, but right not Wanyama should be first choice, he has been an outstanding signing.

In my opinion, Wanyama is a more solid foundation. I really rate Dier, but he is young and still learning. I expect big things of him, but right not Wanyama should be first choice, he has been an outstanding signing.

I don't think any Wanyama performance this season has been anywhere near as good as Diers best last season.

However it WOULD be harsh to drop Wanyama based on his consistency.

I think they will play defensive, hope to get lucky with set pieces and try and stop us getting in their box. Unless they are lucky though I expect us to win. We have been improving and have got players back from injury. If Toby plays we will be really solid at the back and even if not we are looking good going forward now with Kane back and Eriksen, Dele and Son back on form. Man United really aren't very special at all. When we beat them tomorrow no one will bat and eye lid.

I have a good feeling about this one. They really don't fancy this if you read their whining about their Thursday night in the Ukraine & whilst you can't ever rule out united at OT (& to do so would be foolish in the extreme) I genuinely think we are better all over the pitch. To put another nail in Jose's managerial coffin isn't even in my mind...
:troll:

Looking at what LC did to city in the first 20 mins yesterday, we need to take note. Must be on it from the off. Longer the game goes, better for us. Utd will sit deeper as the game goes on and we will be on top. We are far better than them, just need to play with conviction. Oh and no mistakes please.

We lost 2-1?

I think he meant the 1st half and I agree

Chelsea, who are the form team, couldn't live with us and Bridge crowd were starting to get on their backs until Pedro's wonder goal which should have been prevented as we didn't close him down but still a good strike

We play anything like that especially with Toby back and we win by 2 goals!

Back
Top Bottom