Man Utd (A) - 11 DEC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't think that can ever be used as an excuse, that's just lazy.

These are athletes who get paid to train every day to maintain peak fitness.

I was once told by an ex-professional footballer that it's not the fitness that is affected, it's if you get any form of knock, these take a few days to clear and if you play within a few days it can affect your performance massively.

I was once told by an ex-professional footballer that it's not the fitness that is affected, it's if you get any form of knock, these take a few days to clear and if you play within a few days it can affect your performance massively.

Then that's on Poch not the players performance the following game.

article-0-0BD729BC000005DC-975_468x286.jpg

article-1325804-0BD72A74000005DC-947_468x286.jpg

Here is Nani asking the ref for a penalty

Clattenburg is looking at him at this point, shrugging his shoulders. When Gomes frantically asks him if its a free kick or play on, he ignores him, and lets Nani score.

Criminal. Cheated again at Old Trafford.....after this of course

Pedro-Mendes-not-given-goal.jpg

Apparently thats not in.

I fucking hope we smash Utd to bits AGAIN
CfspBWNWIAEHF9H.png

United are 0-0 at half time.
The UEFA match update says: "The Red Devils have failed to fire in chilly Ukraine as Zorya frustrate them at every opportunity. As good as the hosts have been, United have been as poor. Their passing is off and they lack the invention to open Zorya up in spite of the plethora of talent on show."

Absurdly confident about this, their home form is awful: 2 wins and 1 loss in 7 so far this season scoring 10 and conceding 6.
When you look at our away record so far, 2 wins and 1 loss in 7, scoring 10 and conceding 6, there is only one, er, possible outcome imo.

:dwi:

We out played Chelsea, away, the best team in the PL so far but slipped up. That was then and now is now,- defensively we should be better, we are scoring goals and have a little more confidence. Talk on here is, they will lift their game against us, why cant we lift ours-we need the win, we are playing Utd at OT and they will be fooked after the EL travels?
win 2-1 for me-Alder back and this should get us solid and tails up. COYS

So, no new injuries?

Lloris
Walker Alderweireld Vertonghen Rose
Dier Dembele
Eriksen Alli Son
Kane

Dier to start over Wanyama for me as he's more versatile - can drop back into a back three and allow a change in formation without needing to use a sub.

I don't want Dier in back three or four

I think he's best playing in front of a back four

Back
Top Bottom