Man Utd (A) - 11 DEC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When we have 2 defensive mids we do not get the ball forward quickly enough. I like dembele but he is too slow with the ball and doesn't look forward enough for me. He goes past players with ease but invariably there will be no end product.
When you need to break down teams it's no good hanging on to the ball and passing sideways. It has to be moved forward quickly.
The forwards need to be moving not static with backs to goal after running out of space to go into.
We saw with winks that his first thought is to move the ball forward quickly, Like Carrick.

3 people already agree with the comment you refer to. Stop embarrassing yourself trying to get funny ratings at my expense
You know that it's a message board?
If you want to post without any responses you need to get a blog.
Post what you want, I'll respond how I like. If it is a problem just put me on ignore.

Back
Top Bottom