Man City v Spurs - PL Sat 13th Feb 17:30 GMT - Live on Sky Sports

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hate to say it, but we're being justly punished for this cowardly brand of football that we're playing. Mou has been found out a long time ago.

This is the first time that I felt so disinterested in Tottenham. The players, Levy, Lewis, ENIC etc are a fucking embarrassment to the club
Same mate. I don’t post on here much anymore. Certainly never one to post during a game. But since the first goal went in I’ve just been on my phone. I’ve lost all hope, interest, believe. I just can’t see what we are trying to do? We won’t try to score goals so if we concede then what is the point in watching!
I’ll try not to rant because it will be the same as everyone else has said and feels. It’s just so depressing

My stream is stop start so I did not see the build up to the last 2 goals.
Ndombele subbed off.....again.
You do not build a team around a bloke who can't finish games.

Don't be dramatic no one is asking for us to spend billions just what should be expected of a club our size. And the stadium is fully financed it will or should I say shouldn't affect any future spending the board themselves have said as much
I'm pretty sure everyone's spending will be impacted by Covid. Not sure what quote by the board you are referring to, but I expect it was before the full extent of Covid was known.

Back
Top Bottom