Man City (h)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

AVB -- 10
(All 3 subs made an instant impact and moving Bale out wide helped change the match)

Mancini -- 1
(Inserted a 22 million pound CB in Lescott to play center forward when you have a Sergio Aguero on the bench) Enough Said

You missed one

AVB 11
i think you'll find that AVB hasn't had an individual rating so far, hence no mark.

And anyway, how can he have 11 out of 10, very spinal tap and appears that you are not taking it seriously.

nb: zin zin despite people finding my scores funny for some obscure reason, I do hope that you will not dismiss them as summarily as others.

i think you'll find that AVB hasn't had an individual rating so far, hence no mark.

And anyway, how can he have 11 out of 10, very spinal tap and appears that you are not taking it seriously.

nb: zin zin despite people finding my scores funny for some obscure reason, I do hope that you will not dismiss them as summarily as others.

Chill Bro

A) I was responding to the guy who gave the entire team a "10".
B) I was just having a laugh
C) I have the up most respect for the Player Rating thread as noted in my previous post w/ my on-the-button ratings and some lovely insight to the reasons behind their factual number
D) GS

You gave Adebayor 9.5, too far a stretch to be taken seriously, all others are fine ;)

Lloris - 8
Assou-Ekotto - 6
Dawson - 7
Vertonghen - 7
Walker - 7
Sigurdsson - 6
Parker - 6
Demspey - 7
Dembele - 8

Bale - 8
Adebayor - 5
Holtby - 8