Man Citeh (Away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If we keep pressure in the ball and frustrate them and not make silly mistakes we can beat them. It's just the silly defensive mistakes that I worry about.

we've need to make more of the ball when we have possession. keep hold of it for a while, string some passes together and relieve some pressure. i don't think we have strung more than 6 or 7 passes together at any point in the game, and i think city are gonna have the lion's share of the possession this half so we need to make the little amount of possession we get count

also, defoe needs to come on. dempsey and adebayor are basically occupying the same position and we have no one up front to capitalise on any of our long hoofs or pressure them

A7bYhE8CYAAquVI.jpg

Back
Top Bottom