Man Citeh (Away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I got all ready to finally watch a match in real time. Tv is on. Then I fire up twitter. When on earth did it become solely populated by AVB slating troglodytes?!

Guess I'll linger here instead.

Perfect situation for Defoe to come off the bench and prove him wrong if we need a goal late on to draw/win.

Win, win. We all know what Defoe is like in this situation, he's not one to sulk he'll get his head down and try his best to get back into the starting XI.

I dont know what to think of the decision ... very bold, but it is naive? I dont know ... I kind of like it and hopefully it pays off.

If needed bring Defoe on as a super super sub!!!!

The guy can't win. All everyone has said all season is Ade is unhappy and not being picked (although injured) now he chooses what is the best team to play city and he gets stick for dropping defoe. We would have won up there last season if Ade had been playing although defoe played well so all I can say is COYS :avbscream:

If there was ever a game to play Defoe surely this would be it? Need someone who isn't going to squander chances and will be lively on the break. Either way, Ade really has to perform today. COYS!!

Jamie-Redknapp.jpg
magnets.jpg

Just went on the Tottenham facebook page just to see what the feedback under the line up was, I immediately regret that decision :avbfacepalm:

God people can be so stupid :harryblow:

Just went on the Tottenham facebook page just to see what the feedback under the line up was, I immediately regret that decision :avbfacepalm:

God people can be so stupid :harryblow:

Oh god, don't do it. I've learnt my lesson, if it wasn't for being a member on here i'd think Spurs fans are all knee jerking twats

I'm disappointed to not see Lloris out there -- he MUST be starting at Woolwich then?? -- but I'm curious to see how Adebayor's hold up play benefits Dempsey. I bet we get a goal from Dempsey today as a result.

Back
Top Bottom