Make this (no knee-jerk) pledge (if you can)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This place is pretty calm for match threads, I thought. Go back through other forums match threads to see a load posts from 'Faroe Island spur' or 'Papua New Guinea yido' typing in caps about how shit everyone is when we're a goal down.

I don't concern myself with the activities of other forums. I am a fighting cock and proud.

Possibly, (just going from personal experience) peeps are more likely to be at matches instead of posting during matches. Maybe?

I think so, yeah with this place there's a lot more users who regularly attend. Just funny reading back and seeing the newer foreign fans who haven't quite realised what they let themselves in for.

I'm going to knee jerk like fuck, all season. I'm especially going to do it if we don't get three points tomorrow.

Not really sure that everyone promising to agree and behave the same way is in the spirit of a forum either.

I'm signing fuck all.

Alright, I'll take this pledge but I'm pretty level headed anyway. Having seen the games yesterday it's clear already that Villa are going to run away with it, Swansea are getting relegated and should sack their manager pronto and Welbwcks going to win the Golden Boot. At least Woolwich are going down for sure though.

Back
Top Bottom