Lyon Away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've got my flights book for Lyon but as I'm only a member I don't know what my chances are of getting tickets - anyone in a similer situation or have any idea what allocation you reckon we will get?

Yeah I know. I did email them asking if they could increase the allocation and know others did too.

As long as there's loads of us out there I'm sure it'll be a good trip. Hopefully like the bricklayers but in Lyon.

i was pretty desperate to go, got a hotel booked but can cancel it. I asked a season ticket holder friend to apply for me but no luck :avbfacepalm:

Yeah I've had a ST holder apply for me too. Haven't hreard back yet but based on what you lot have said I don't expect to get them - worst comes to worst sure we could get tickets in Lyon end but don't know what that will be like

i still fancy going away so might go and see Roma or PSG as I speak French and enough Italian to survive.

I was considering that but all depends how many will be in there.

I'd possibly rather watch it in a pub as reckon atmosphere be better than in home end.

Yeah I've had a ST holder apply for me too. Haven't hreard back yet but based on what you lot have said I don't expect to get them - worst comes to worst sure we could get tickets in Lyon end but don't know what that will be like
Me and my mate have done the same. We're both bronze members with 200+ points but obviously we can't tickets for this with such a small allocation. I think we'll get a ticket though.

If we don't then we're going for a laugh anyway as we have travel booked anyway

I was considering that but all depends how many will be in there.

I'd possibly rather watch it in a pub as reckon atmosphere be better than in home end.
Yeah definitely - plus I think getting tanked up with a bunch of Spurs fans without tickets in France could be a great laugh and worthy of a story haha

Back
Top Bottom