Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He looks like he's fucking loving life at the moment. Obviously been eager to prove himself for a while. He never really took off at PSG in the way he was promised to. All the better for us.

He's like the reincarnation of Lennon, but with a little added spice (And the ability to shoot. His finishing is actually pretty good).

I think he's in a different league to Lennon. He's so direct and just doesn't stop running be it to hound someone down or to spring onto a ball. His defensive contribution tonight was excellent he really showed more than I had given him credit for. 3 fine goals in 3 games to start the season and in all honesty I can't see him not continuing that throughout. He's the kind of player that if he starts will get 2/3 chances a game and so much of his work/ damage can come through the middle, something that Lennon simply wasn't capable of doing.

The last goals the one that excited me most. Once he gets used to things over here, gets his angles sorted and gets into stride he is going to be like nothing else we have in the squad. A very exciting signing made at what looks like a proper knock down fee in this day and age. Class stuff when people are chucking millions down the drain

As well as the obvious - shooting and goals - he was still playing at 100 mph right to the end. This guy is really fit as well as being really fast. And in the air too - superb athlete. He wins headers against guys MUCH taller than him. He will create some great one on ones for Kane with flick ons once they get to know each others game better.

Could really help us close out some tight games by getting an extra goal on the counter and releasing the pressure when we're under the cosh.

Last night at 2-0 up I wasn't 100% comfortable - could see Fellaini getting a flukey goal and then the nerves kicking in again (maybe more so for the supporters, than the players), but then Lucas popping up with the 3rd goal was just what was required to break their spirits. Can see it happening a lot that Kane will be dropping deeper towards the end of the match, to help defensively and then Lucas can be a great outlet.

He's so composed in front of goal, his body control is quite astonishing too as he always seems to regain his balance (if he doesnt decide to go down) in that way he reminds me of Hazard. Always on the move, always looking to create

He needs to learn to pay attention when we are being pushed back though, at times he could've easily robbed the ball from them if he was a bit more focussed but he'll learn that, Eriksen had to learn that too.

The way he challenges big defenders for headers makes me almost emotional, that's all about willpower and desire or dare i say ... pashun ?

Just hope he's not a patch of form player but if he is he hit it at the perfect moment with Son being away

Always smiling, always communicating too, seems like a good natured, levelheaded lad too and that's a lot for a young brasilian with cash to burn that came to a club filled with arrogant overpaid cunts like PSG

full on mancrush

Back
Top Bottom