Lucas Bergvall

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If the deal is completed then along with Luka Vuskovic that represents brilliant investment in the future development of the squad

Let’s hope so. Lots can happen though to these kids before they’re ready for first team football. Probably still 50 50 they come through. But at least we are trying to get the top talents in, that’s great.

Last edited:
Hojbjerg has been great in recent games and Skipp was our best player vs City. 2 seasons before the changing of the guard I think.
I'm a big fan of Hojbjerg and always defend him. That said, there's always a right time to move on and I feel the summer is that for him. Previously we have been guilty of keeping players around to long and I feel with 1 year remaining in his deal(from the summer) it's best we cash in.

Skipp didn't start vs City.

Tottenhsm representatives went to Stockholm 10 days ago to meet him and his family. I'm guessing that a real ITK would have picked that up.
Actual ITKs are always one of the following:

1. Big journo that gets stuff fed on purpose from clubs/players
2. Random fella who happened to work at the place where information happened to pass by

It is never ever ever from those losers on sites like SC.

I'm a big fan of Hojbjerg and always defend him. That said, there's always a right time to move on and I feel the summer is that for him. Previously we have been guilty of keeping players around to long and I feel with 1 year remaining in his deal(from the summer) it's best we cash in.

Skipp didn't start vs City.
I didn't say Skipp started, just that he was our best player on the night. Which is a bit of an exaggeration because you would have to give that to the centre backs, but he did more than the great majority of outfield players even though he played less minutes.

Let’s hope so. Lots can happen though to these kids before they’re ready for first team football. Probably still 50 50 they come through. But at least we are trying to get the top talents in, that’s great.
Better than signing utter shite like Matt Docherty and Danjuma

Wow, exciting news!

Don't know much about him, but he seems to be an extraordinary prospect. Love that the club now is a preferred destination for best talent to develop.

Välkommen grabben 🇸🇪

Maddison, Sarr, Bissouma, Bentancur, Bergvall and Devine for next seasons CM group?

So sell Skipp, Hojbjerg and Lo Celso?

people will say Skipp is HG so will stay but Devine can take his HG place and will also help with the pure profit FFP situation.
So far Spurs are not even close to having FFP problems. Angelos have stated that Skipp is one of the best trainers at the club, thus good for morale (apart from being a decent player).
Unless Skipp want to leave I have no problem keeping Skipp at Spurs.

Last edited:
That’s a chant sorted

View: https://youtu.be/hmYKYe5h6Xw?si=ECxDRTGQw3JPSyGU

Tell Me More Jeff Goldblum GIF by National Geographic Channel

So far Spurs are not even close to having FFP problems. Angelos have stated that Skipp is one of the best trainers in the club.
Unless Skipp want to leave I have no problem keeping Skipp at Spurs.
yeh fair enough. I wouldn't be against Devine being loaned to a premiership team and Skipp staying but I have my reservations with him.

The Frenkie vibes are absolutely there with this lad. Strong, loves a driving run, plays with his head up and has a trick or two up his sleeve.

Biss is 28 this year. Could be the perfect 6 replacement in a couple of years.

Back
Top Bottom