Looks better on the hanger than on the human but still...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

N5 Spur

Supporter
Finally got around to using my £15 One Hotspur voucher on this 1967 replica simple beauty for £20 plus postage. Well done to the club store chaps - ordered on Wednesday snail delivery, arrived this morning. Love the long sleeves.

thfc1967.jpg

Finally got around to using my £15 One Hotspur voucher on this 1967 replica simple beauty for £20 plus postage. Well done to the club store chaps - ordered on Wednesday snail delivery, arrived this morning. Love the long sleeves.

thfc1967.jpg
Got one myself... If that was the home shirt, I wouldn't complain!!

Got one myself... If that was the home shirt, I wouldn't complain!!
It feels just like a decent cotton t-shirt. Probably not good from a playing/sweat soaking perspective but there's not too much chance of me either playing or breaking out into a sweat at any time being now and 2050.

Although, looking on the historical kits site, the 1966/67 version doesn't have the blue ring around the collar or cuff, so it seems like the club have just made this shirt up. Bastards.

They’re a bit cheeky with this one as they don’t describe it as a replica. They call it a retro cotton top and describe it as being inspired by the 66/67 shirt.
Seems a bit weird really when the replica is plain white so cheaper and easier to manufacture.

They’re a bit cheeky with this one as they don’t describe it as a replica. They call it a retro cotton top and describe it as being inspired by the 66/67 shirt.
Seems a bit weird really when the replica is plain white so cheaper and easier to manufacture.
Who would have thought the club would be underhand and devious, in any way...

At least the badge is nicely embossed, although I'm scared to take a closer look as it's probably a duck or a goose, and not a cockerel.

Although, looking on the historical kits site, the 1966/67 version doesn't have the blue ring around the collar or cuff, so it seems like the club have just made this shirt up. Bastards.

It's not a retro kit as such... It was never a kit.

It's a mock up version of 1967 + 1981 had a kid!

Blue ring is le Coq Sportif, the rest is the white 1967 top.

They made it up!

It's not a retro kit as such... It was never a kit.

It's a mock up version of 1967 + 1981 had a kid!

Blue ring is le Coq Sportif, the rest is the white 1967 top.

They made it up!
Bet it was made by 4 year olds in Bangladesh who had to donate 75% of their earnings to Levy as gratitude, and send him their dinner money too.

Back
Top Bottom