Looking For Some Info

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Team Tanguy

Each Baz like = I give him a call <3
On where to find details for Spurs U21, Reserve/other youth games. Fixtures, venues, ticket prices etc. Don't ever really see shit about them on the official site except for the big U21 cup games. I'm assuming people can go to watch the other games not advertised on the site? (Yes I'm clueless).

I basically want to film non first team Spurs games and make a youtube channel showing full matches.

Just an idea at the moment. :avbcringe::gallashmm:

There is literally no way this will happen - sorry!

Youth and u21 matches happen at the training centre unless otherwise mentioned.

The club film matches (for analysis I presume) but choose not to release footage.

The security at the training centre is tight - guards wonder around during matches and you have to explain to a guy on the barrier why you are there on arrival.

There is literally no way this will happen - sorry!

Youth and u21 matches happen at the training centre unless otherwise mentioned.

The club film matches (for analysis I presume) but choose not to release footage.

The security at the training centre is tight - guards wonder around during matches and you have to explain to a guy on the barrier why you are there on arrival.
You could say you are Windy's brother!!

I miss the days of the Football Combination league, we used to play at WHL and it used to cost something like 10p to get in. And we used to nearly always win it!

Back
Top Bottom