Lokomotiv Plovdiv Vs Tottenham - Thurs 17th Sept 5pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Davies denied a goal by the handball?
Why did everything (that I saw) seem to go down our left side?
( I appreciate that I didn't see half of the game, but at least I'm now informed about Serie A history)

Getting him up to 90 minute fitness is key.

Right now I'd probably prefer him as an X factor off the bench until he has that fitness instead of as a starter that fades out after 20 minutes.
Eh I disagree, I'd rather start with him and try and get ahead and milk the game than need him to come on and try and help us win it. Today's match is a perfect example. If he had been on from the start zipping the ball around I don't doubt we'd have scored in the first 45. The main problem in the first half was a lack of speed/intensity in our passing. We actually created decent chances in the first half but Ndombele being out there would have given us much more. Then we could have sat back and milked the game in the 2nd half. If need be you bring on Sissoko for Ndombele after 60 to further kill the match.

I just hate us having to constantly be looking for a goal late.

All these attacking players and Maureen cannot get a tune out of them! This is embarrassing shit. Amount of quality players we have what has he been doing for last 10 months? He needs to go before we are a laughing stock. Imagine ancholoti coaching these guys . It looks like has done none what so ever.

I am beginning to believe Totti Totti works in a super computer lab with the amount of Tweets, videos, and links he is able to post in a short amount of time.
This is Totti Totti
giphy.gif

Bergwijn, Lo Celso, Ndombele played well.

Kane, Doherty, Sanchez, Son, Hojbjerg were mostly bad.

Lloris was physically there.

Davies, Dier, Sissoko are being left in Bulgaria.

Many of us would have said this before the game. Makes me wonder why our man on the sideline couldn't see it.
I mean, the reason they wee out there, at least in my estimation, is we saw BOTH Doherety and Davies pushing really high up. At times Hojbjerg almost was as deep as Dier/Sanchez when we had the ball and were building it up.

I sort of get the logic of needing two up tempo, defensive minded CMs if you're having your fullbacks push that high up to give your attack width. The problem is that Sissoko is just SO limited as a footballer that we can't move the ball crisply enough in the final 3rd.

Back
Top Bottom