Lokomotiv Plovdiv Vs Tottenham - Thurs 17th Sept 5pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I saw something somewhere that said it was going to be on B/R Live in the States, but maybe that was wrong.

This was my point of reference:

Europa.jpg

May be a lack of streams.

Plovdiv_1926 says it's on in his homeland though.

This was my point of reference:

Plovdiv_1926 says it's on in his homeland though.
It would most definitely be on air. Our television will be providing the coverage for all those Serbian and Russian ones. The Serbian ones are coop tbh I have watched some Prem games on them- good quality if the picture.

Dieam Sport 2 is the Bulgarian TV on that list. They just haven't added the country.

It would most definitely be on air. Our television will be providing the coverage for all those Serbian and Russian ones. The Serbian ones are coop tbh I have watched some Prem games on them- good quality if the picture.

Dieam Sport 2 is the Bulgarian TV on that list. They just haven't added the country.

Can;t beat a bit of local knowledge! :mourthumb:

It pains me to say it and i dont want it to happen but i do wonder if a defeat in the short and long term would do us a favour. It would either hasten the departure of the manager and/or be another massive wake up call to Levy that we need to spend some serious money and have a proper shake up on the football side. We simply dont have the squad to go full in on the Europa this season so dont see us winning it.

It would be a disaster to go out this early.

1. It is by far the most likely chance we have of getting back into CL next season. It will likely come down to 2 or 3 games against teams in similar level to us. I think that is much more likely for us to win than getting enough points in the next 37 games of PL to get top 4.

2. We need the money. It may not be CL money but getting to even the SF's will help. If you saw Levy in the Amazon doc just released you can see how important the CL money was and just dropping from the final to the round of 16 was concerning to him, if take out all European money we will not be spending on transfers next season.

Back
Top Bottom