Liverpool vs Tottenham - Sunday May 5th - 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don’t know why we don’t try a midfielder like Bissouma at LB, since in transitions our fullbacks are basically CMs.
Because Bissouma is a terrible defender?

I know the usual suspects can't wait to moan about Emerson all game like it isn't really fucking boring but he's the least square peg we have available to fit out left back round hole.

I mean it's not even a question really... sucks but that's just how it is

So we are starting Bissouma - Sarr again???

Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA
currently throwing up

Just remembering the curse of anfield,

Sissoko's one on one, theBergwijn misses, Firmino's last min headed winner,

Toby's last min OG off his knee....

oh and of course Lucas' through ball to Jota for last season's winner.

Sad Season 3 GIF by The Lonely Island

Hmm. Obvious Lo Celso is out the door soon, but think he's the best option at the moment for the playmaker role in midfield. Kinda frustrating, shame he's so injury prone. No expectations here, thank god Kulusevski is out of midfield, but pushing Johnson to a side he's less effective on. Just hoping for good performances from the midfield three at this stage, something to build on, get some idea who's worth persevering with.

Watching the warm up here and I love what I’m seeing. The starting 10 outfield players doing their warm up together and Mikey Moore is with them.
The other subs doing their own thing. I love wee things like that to integrate the kid into it.

Hmm. Obvious Lo Celso is out the door soon, but think he's the best option at the moment for the playmaker role in midfield. Kinda frustrating, shame he's so injury prone. No expectations here, thank god Kulusevski is out of midfield, but pushing Johnson to a side he's less effective on. Just hoping for good performances from the midfield three at this stage, something to build on, get some idea who's worth persevering with.
Maybe they’re wrapping GLC in cotton wool prior to flogging him!

You can just imagine making the decision to sell, playing him and then ………..

Back
Top Bottom