Liverpool VS Tottenham Hotspur 2019-10-27 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If you kick an opponent, it's a foul.

What the fuck are the mental gymnastics about to make out we were hard done by?

Easy penalty to award and Aurier continues his general sloppiness.
Yes and no. It's a nailed on pen but I think he's a bit unlucky, its a good recovery tackle that made me follow through but Mane is a sneaky merc who just thrives on chances to steal a pen (Mouse penalty etc). Much in the Suarez mold but without the class. :eriksenserious:

Lamela vsVVD when we tied 2-2. Same thing and we were not complaining.
This just proves how pathetic bin dippers are. They were calling Spurs cheaters and made petitions to the FA and a couple of years later when a similar decision go their way, everything is fine and correct.
Even if you want you can’t find a reason not to hate these cunts.

This just proves how pathetic bin dippers are. They were calling Spurs cheaters and made petitions to the FA and a couple of years later when a similar decision go their way, everything is fine and correct.
Even if you want you can’t find a reason not to hate these cunts.
Don't need a reason to hate them.

Yes and no. It's a nailed on pen but I think he's a bit unlucky, its a good recovery tackle that made me follow through but Mane is a sneaky merc who just thrives on chances to steal a pen (Mouse penalty etc). Much in the Suarez mold but without the class. :eriksenserious:

Suarez: The "classy" biting racist..... :pochshock:

I like Ndombele effort from the half way line. 🤣
Who are these dipsticks......a basically even match decided by a pen.?......
Utter garbage, we scored early(far too early as it turned out)..then hardly competed at all until we were losing.
Just as bad as city game but the luck ran out.
Those full backs have to be left out . What’s the point of Eriksen at the moment.

Poch changes the line up and formation so much every week, players not getting any consistent run of games. Thought Davies did okay mid-week, would have started him today. Start of the season Foyth was going for the right back position, what’s happened with that? I know he was injured but is match fit now as he proved playing for Argentina, gotta be better than Aurier. Literally the clumsiest footballer ever.
Starting Eriksen in front of Ndombele - why on earth. It was obvious Liverpool would score if he didn’t change it but he waited until we were losing to make any sort of change and then makes subs in 84th and 88th minute, what does he expect a player to do in that time?
He's a reactive manager, not proactive.

Who are these dipsticks......a basically even match decided by a pen.?......
Utter garbage, we scored early(far too early as it turned out)..then hardly competed at all until we were losing.
Just as bad as city game but the luck ran out.
Those full backs have to be left out . What’s the point of Eriksen at the moment.
Fair assessment but we had chances. Against City we needed less of them a got a point.

Back
Top Bottom